The students who qualify all the following conditions are eligible to apply for the education assistance,
- She/he has qualified for admission in govt/state run Institution for pursuing professional course.
- The annual aggregate annual income of all the members of the family should not exceed Rs one lakh.
- She/he should not be beneficiary of any other assistance including scholarship from any other source.
- She/he continues to perform excellently in academics.
- She/he displays exemplary personal conduct in all walks of life.
Any finding to contrary shall immediately disqualify the applicant for receiving assistance and any disbursement made earlier shall be recovered fully.
Successful candidates will file an affidavit accepting these conditions/ sign an agreement with TrustSuvas to this effect.